Burlington City Council Special Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order and Agenda - 0:00
- Approval of School Budget for Fiscal Year 2020 - 1:05
- Increase in Maximum Tax Rate for General City Purposes - 3:38
- Proposed Charter Changes to Create Department of Permitting & Inspection and Make Zoning Administrator and Planning Director Mayoral Appointments - 8:45
- Proposed Charter Changes to Strengthen and Restructure Downtown Improvement District - 10:27
- Proposed Charter Changes to Eliminate Business Personal Property Tax - 22:54
- Advisory Ballot Question Regarding Single Use Plastic Reduction Policy - 26:58
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Special Public Information Hearing on Public Questions for March 5, 2019 Annual City Meeting.
The Burlington City Council meets on Mondays, often three times each month at 7pm. Their meetings air live on Channel 317 (Burlington Telecom) and repeat on Channel 17 at the air times listed below.