Burlington Electric Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Agenda - 0:00
- Minutes of May 10 and May 24, 2017 - 1:37
- Commissioners' Corner - 4:21
- Monthly Primer: Energy Markets - 28:24
- General Managerâ€™s Update - 66:50
- April FY 2017 Financial Update - 77:56
- Strategic Direction Discussion - 97:34
- Program Briefing: Defeat the Peak - 128:41
- Program Briefing: Solar Shopper - 154:23
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Burlington Electric Commission is a citizen body appointed by the Burlington City Council to oversee Vermont’s largest municipally owned electric utility and exclusive provider of electricity to Burlington residents and businesses. Regular meetings are held in the auditorium at Burlington Electric Department, 585 Pine Street, Burlington, Vermont.