Burlington Electric Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Agenda - 0:00
- Minutes of September 13 , 2017 - 1:13
- Commissionersâ€™ Corner - 3:49
- KPMG Audit Presentation - 10:05
- Monthly Primer: Grid 101 - 30:17
- General Managerâ€™s Update - 58:22
- Update on Status and Proposed Action Plan for new rates at BED - 73:41
- Commissionersâ€™ Check -In - 126:33
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Burlington Electric Commission is a citizen body appointed by the Burlington City Council to oversee Vermont’s largest municipally owned electric utility and exclusive provider of electricity to Burlington residents and businesses. Regular meetings are held in the auditorium at Burlington Electric Department, 585 Pine Street, Burlington, Vermont.