Burlington Electric Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Agenda - 0:00
- Minutes of November 8 and November 17, 2017 - 1:26
- Commissionersâ€™ Corner - 2:45
- Montly Primer - Rate Design - 5:03
- General Managerâ€™s Update - 62:15
- Financials : October FY2018 and Forecast - 73:43
- McNeil Station 2018 Calendar Budget - 98:57
- Authorization to Enter Into a 2 -Year Hydro Contract - 122:43
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Burlington Electric Commission is a citizen body appointed by the Burlington City Council to oversee Vermont’s largest municipally owned electric utility and exclusive provider of electricity to Burlington residents and businesses. Regular meetings are held in the auditorium at Burlington Electric Department, 585 Pine Street, Burlington, Vermont.