Burlington Electric Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Agenda - 0:00
- Minutes of the April 10, 2019 and April 18, 2019 - 1:03
- Commissionersâ€™ Corner - 2:34
- General Manager Update - 10:12
- Financials: March FY 2019 - 28:32
- Fiscal Year 2020 Budget - 42:06
- Fiscal Year 2020 General Obligation Bond - 61:31
- Strategic Direction 2019-2020 - 62:41
- Commissionersâ€™ Check -In - 71:48
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Burlington Electric Commission is a citizen body appointed by the Burlington City Council to oversee Vermont’s largest municipally owned electric utility and exclusive provider of electricity to Burlington residents and businesses. Regular meetings are held in the auditorium at Burlington Electric Department, 585 Pine Street, Burlington, Vermont.