Burlington Electric Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Agenda - 0:00
- Minutes of October 16, 2019 - 0:36
- Commissionersâ€™ Corner - 1:43
- General Manager Update - 9:37
- Financials: September FY 2019 - 20:54
- Fiscal Year End June 30, 2019 Update - 29:08
- BED 2019 Property/BM Renewal - 34:51
- Phase I Contract - 53:45
- Commissionersâ€™ Check -In - 67:30
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Burlington Electric Commission is a citizen body appointed by the Burlington City Council to oversee Vermont’s largest municipally owned electric utility and exclusive provider of electricity to Burlington residents and businesses. Regular meetings are held in the auditorium at Burlington Electric Department, 585 Pine Street, Burlington, Vermont.