Burlington Electric Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Agenda - 0:00
- Minutes of November 13, 2019 - 1:00
- Public Forum - 1:18
- Commissioners' Corner - 39:14
- General Manager's Update - 41:53
- Updated Dashboard Presentation - 59:27
- Inventory - Presentation - 67:55
- Additions to the Signatory List for BED Accounts - 71:20
- Approval of State EV Incentive Contract - 73:11
- McNeil Station 2020 Calendar Budget - 84:52
- Commissionersâ€™ Check-In - 90:13
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Burlington Electric Commission is a citizen body appointed by the Burlington City Council to oversee Vermont’s largest municipally owned electric utility and exclusive provider of electricity to Burlington residents and businesses. Regular meetings are held in the auditorium at Burlington Electric Department, 585 Pine Street, Burlington, Vermont.