Burlington Electric Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of November 4 and November 28, 2020 - 0:00
- Commissionersâ€™ Corner - 1:44
- GM Update - Financials - 30:50
- GM Update - 43:33
- State and Federal Policy Update - 46:12
- McNeil Station 2021 Calendar Budget - 53:49
- Chittenden Solid Waste District/McNeil Agreement - 60:47
- IT Forward Update and Approval of Vendor Contracts - 66:39
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Burlington Electric Commission is a citizen body appointed by the Burlington City Council to oversee Vermont’s largest municipally owned electric utility and exclusive provider of electricity to Burlington residents and businesses. Regular meetings are held in the auditorium at Burlington Electric Department, 585 Pine Street, Burlington, Vermont.