Burlington Police Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order and Agenda - 0:00
- Approve the Minutes from 9/29/2020 - 1:14
- Public Forum - 2:59
- Chief's Report - 7:48
- Parking Update from DPW - 22:06
- Update Department Directive DD02.02 - 34:54
- Discussion on City Council Resolutions Asks from Mtg 9/8 - 39:48
- Discussion on the Mayor's Press Conference Items - 47:20
- Body Worn Camera Footage Release Policy - 52:04
- S.124 Discussion - 107:37
- Commendations - 117:05
- Commissioner Updates / Comments - 117:27
- Other Business - Next Meeting Agenda Items - 145:07
- Move to Executive Session - 145:50
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Burlington Police Commissioners meet on the 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m.
Meetings are noticed via the Burlington Police Department website, the City of Burlington website, and via local media. If a meeting is cancelled, postponed, or rescheduled, information will be on the BPD website, the City website, and via local media.
The latest approved Police Commission Meeting Minutes and Upcoming Meeting Agendas are posted on their website at: https://www.burlingtonvt.gov/police