Burlington Public Works Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Public Forum - 0:00
- South Prospect St â€“ Resident Parking Request - 0:43
- 128 North St â€“ 15 Minute Parking Space Removal - 34:08
- Guidelines For Restricting Parking To One Car Between Driveways- Decision Regarding 37-39 Hayward St - 42:16
- Complete Street Implementation Update: FYâ€™ 14 Street Capital Reconstruction Program - 57:20
- Residential Parking Program Application Changes - 64:12
- 395 Manhattan Dr. â€“ Vacant Building Appeal - 93:40
- Code Enforcement Fire Safety Appeal â€“ 144 S. Willard St - 130:03
- Minutes of 12/19/12 - 144:51
- Directorâ€™s Report â€“ Customer Service Update & Edmunds Mid-Block Crossing Update - 145:22
- Commissioner Communications - 153:53
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Public Works Commission represents the citizens of Burlington in determining and demanding appropriate Departmental performance. For more information contact: Steven Goodkind, 863-9094. Normal meeting date is the 3rd Wednesday of each month.