Burlington Transportation, Energy, and Utilities Committee
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Agenda - 0:35
- Minutes of 8/25/2020 - 1:55
- Public Forum - 2:19
- Franklin Square Acceptance Proposal - 3:35
- University Place Conceptual Designs - 22:38
- Roadmap for Parking Services Transition: BPD to DPW - 53:25
- Traffic Calming Update - 84:30
- CSWD 195 â€“ 201 Flynn Avenue - 95:35
- Directorâ€™s Report - 144:30
- Councilorsâ€™ Update - 146:10
- Adjourn - 150:00
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Transportation, Energy, and Utilities Committee studies and makes recommendations to the Burlington City Council on issues concerning all modes of transportation, and interrelated development issues; energy plans, rates and other issues; and utility matters regarding, but not limited to, water, sewer, and telecommunications.