Burlington Ward 5 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome and Introductions - 0:00
- Open Forum - 0:36
- Burlington Open and Natural Lands Conservation and Connection Initiative - 4:14
- Petra Cliffs: Acquisition of Lot Neighboring the South End City Market - 36:46
- Burlington Department of Public Works - 58:42
- City Councilors Updates - 82:50
- Memorial Auditorium Resolution - 101:27
- Steering Committee Elections - 115:12
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month.
Meeting place: City Market Community Room, 207 Flynn Avenue.