Burlington Ward 6 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Agenda Overview and Approval of December, 2014 Minutes - 0:35
- University of Vermont Update - Lisa Kingsbury - 2:34
- Burlington Town Center Plans - Peter Owens (CEDO) and Don Sinex (BTC Owner) - 6:37
- City Parking Study Updates - Nicole Losch (DPW) and Diana Colangelo (CEDO) - 22:29
- City Council Update - Karen Paul - 49:47
- Mayoral Candidates Forum - Miro Weinberger, Steve Goodkind, Loyal Ploof, and Greg Guma - 61:00
- City Council Candidates Forum - Joan Shannon and Karen Paul - 110:05
- School Board Candidates Forum - Stephanie Seguino and Miriam Stoll - 124:15
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to encourage citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies help improve communication between the citizens of Burlington and City government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month. Meeting place: Greek Orthodox Church 600 South Willard Street.