Burlington Ward 6 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Overview/Approve Minutes - 0:00
- Champlain College Update - 2:33
- Stormwater/Water Quality Challenges - 23:37
- South Union Pop Up Bike Lane Project - 53:55
- Burlington International Airport Update - 65:35
- City Council Update - 76:30
- School Board Update - 88:36
- Housing Summit Report - 100:06
- State Representatives Report - 107:44
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to encourage citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies help improve communication between the citizens of Burlington and City government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month. Meeting place: Greek Orthodox Church 600 South Willard Street.