Burlington Ward 6 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Agenda Overview/Approval of Minutes of April 7, 2016 - 0:00
- Champlain College Update - 1:05
- UVM Update - 16:12
- Form Based Code/Proposed Changes to City Zoning - 23:29
- City Council Update - 69:21
- Burlington College Property Update - 85:41
- School Board Update - 107:33
- Annual Election of Steering Committee Members - 123:47
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month.
Meeting place: Greek Orthodox Church 600 South Willard Street