Burlington Ward 6 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order and Approval of Minutes from the July Meeting - 0:00
- Public Forum - 1:08
- Update form Champlain College - 9:20
- Sierra Club Discussion - 19:19
- Dr. Catherine Antley, New Approaches to Addressing Drug Addiction: The Icelandic Model - 25:37
- Panel on the Future Renovation of Burlington High School and the Associated Bond Issue - 57:15
- City Council Update - 99:30
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month.
Meeting place: The Greek Orthodox Church at 600 South Willard Street