Burlington Ward 6 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome - 0:00
- Candidates' Forum for South District City Council Representative - 1:04
- Candidates' Forum: Joan Shannon - 2:55
- Candidates' Forum: Paco DeFrancis - 8:22
- Candidates' Forum: Mohamed Jafar - 13:38
- School Board Update - 41:21
- Presentation from the Mayor - 56:32
- Presentation from the Mayor - Public Forum with City Councilors - 66:42
- Public Forum - 73:35
- Panel on Ranked Choice Voting - 83:19
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month.
Meeting place: The Greek Orthodox Church at 600 South Willard Street