Burlington Ward 6 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome and NPA Steering Committee Elections - 0:00
- Public Comment - 5:14
- Transportation Planning at Edmunds - 6:22
- Electric Scooters/Bikes/Segways in Burlington - 31:30
- Moran FRAME Project Update - 59:32
- Report from the School Board Commissioners - 74:14
- Report form City Councilors - 84:26
- Report from UVM and Champlain College - 100:46
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month.
Meeting place: The Greek Orthodox Church at 600 South Willard Street