Burlington Ward 6 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order and Public Comment - 0:00
- Update on NPA Funding Resolution - 3:48
- Update on Community Development Block Grant Process - 12:58
- Presentation from Department of Public Works: Construction Season Preview / Sustainable Infrastructure Plan, E-Bikes / E-Scooter Proposal, Winooski Corridor Study - 13:44
- Inclusionary Zoning Discussion - 72:45
- School Board Update - 108:57
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month.
Meeting place: The Greek Orthodox Church at 600 South Willard Street