Burlington Wards 1 and 8 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome and Introductions - 0:00
- Speak Out - 4:48
- City Council Update - 24:44
- City Council East District Candidates Debate: Richard Deane, Jack Hanson - 42:41
- East District School Commissioner Candidates Forum: Kathy Olwell - 84:19
- Burlington School District 2019/2020 Budget Presentation - 91:49
- Mayor Miro Weinberger: City Ballot Items - 105:46
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Wards 1 & 8 meet the second Wednesday of the month.
Meeting place: McClure Lobby Conference Room, FAHC/UVM Medical Center