Burlington Wards 1 and 8 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome and Introductions - 0:00
- Speak Out - 3:59
- City Councilors Report - 12:51
- Ward 8 Member Vote - Linda Rivzi - 28:56
- Update Regarding East Avenue Traffic Calming - 31:58
- DPW: Bike and Scooter Program - 36:54
- DPW & NPA Steering Committee: Sidewalk Safety - 56:25
- Crisis in Early Childhood Education and Day Care Availability - 87:23
- Discussion of NPA Wards 1 and 8 - 103:02
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Wards 1 & 8 meet the second Wednesday of the month.
Meeting place: McClure Lobby Conference Room, FAHC/UVM Medical Center