Burlington Wards 1 and 8 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome and Introductions - 0:00
- Speak Out - 4:22
- City Councilor Update - 11:33
- Sidewalks & Colchester Avenue Proposed Bike Lane and Parking Changes - Update - 43:34
- Housing Part 1 - Brainstorm Issues and Questions, Focusing on UVM and Champlain College - 51:31
- Edmunds Elementary / Middle School Renovation Update, Q & A - 64:59
- Fletcher Free Library Strategic Plan - 69:39
- Summer NPA Meeting Schedule - 82:04
- Legislator's Summary of 2019 Session - 83:13
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Wards 1 & 8 meet the second Wednesday of the month.
Meeting place: McClure Lobby Conference Room, FAHC/UVM Medical Center