Burlington Wards 1 and 8 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Moment of Silence for Victims of 9/11 - 0:00
- Welcome and Introductions - 1:37
- Speak Out - 5:28
- Brainstorm - 21:10
- UVM Medical Center - Mitigate Helicopter Impacts on Residents - 23:53
- City Place Update - 39:26
- City's Housing Action Plan - 70:45
- Burlington Police Department Presentation - 93:06
- City Council Update - 129:53
- Meeting Concludes - 138:38
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Wards 1 & 8 meet the second Wednesday of the month.
Meeting place: McClure Lobby Conference Room, FAHC/UVM Medical Center