Burlington Wards 1 and 8 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome and Introductions - 0:00
- Budget Proposals - 4:03
- Speak Out - 14:27
- City Council Update - 26:26
- Vermont State Legislators - 32:20
- Discussion Regarding a Ward 1/8 Neighborhood Hosing Forum - 61:18
- CDBG Election - 70:38
- Riverside Avenue Development - 73:18
- Discussion Regarding Future Use of the India House Site - 85:36
- Hungerford Terrace Development - 96:31
- Discussion Regarding Police Department - 108:22
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Wards 1 & 8 meet the second Wednesday of the month.
Meeting place: McClure Lobby Conference Room, FAHC/UVM Medical Center