Burlington Wards 1 and 8 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Introductions and Announcements - 0:00
- Speak-out - 5:24
- City Councilors: Jack Hanson, Zoraya Hightower, Jane Stromberg - 21:21
- Steering Committee Elections - 38:39
- School Board Commissioners: Kathy Olwell, Aden Haji - 52:38
- COVID Update and Discussion: Wendy Koenig (UVM); Sandy Yusen, Kerry Sleeper (Champlain College); Mayor Miro Weinberger, Lt. Jason Lawson (BPD) - 56:48
- University Place Street Improvements: Phillip Peterson, DPW; DPW and UVM Staff are seeking input on conceptual designs - 101:45
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Wards 1 & 8 meet the second Wednesday of the month.