Burlington Wards 1 and 8 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- UVM MC Director of Facilities Planning, Dave Keelty, Introduces UVMMC's Plans for Discussion of Public Input into the Design and Installation of a "Noise Barrier" - 1:15
- Welcome and Introductions - 10:45
- Speak Out - 15:30
- City Council Update - 24:49
- Inauguration of an "Old East End" Community Group Following the AARP Walk Audit - 49:54
- Review of the Summer's Citywide Construction Season and Update on Specific Ward 1 / 8 Projects / Issues - 54:57
- CCSWD Update on the Latest Initiatives and Forewarning about the Implementation of Act 148 - 98:10
- Keep the Park Green: Proposed Election "Ballot Item" Regarding the Plans for City Hall Park - 110:57
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Wards 1 & 8 meet the second Wednesday of the month.
Meeting place: McClure Lobby Conference Room, FAHC/UVM Medical Center