Burlington Wards 4 & 7 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome people at home, Introductions, Announcements, Agenda, Ground Rules - 0:00
- Discussion with Elected and Appointed Officials about city issues - 6:39
- Open Forum for Residents - 45:01
- PROGRAM: Presentation by Bruce Seifer, Asst. Director for Economic Development, who was among the first set of employees hired by the City of Burlington's Community and Economic Development Office in 1983. The division he supervises is responsible for implementing the Cityâ€™s economic development policies. Discussion: (1) the [New] North Endâ€™s place in the cityâ€™s Economic Development Plan; (2) businesses in the [N]NE that EDO has assisted (like Blair Wahler who spent a year working with mic - 55:19
- Reflections: Thoughts/ideas that came up during assembly. - 112:03
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Wards 4 & 7 meet the third Tuesday of the month. Meeting place: Robert E. Miller Community Center 130 Gosse Court.