Burlington Wards 4 and 7 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Ground Rules, Introductions, Announcements - 0:00
- Update from Community Development Block Grant Representatives - 5:44
- NPA Resolution to Increase Ward Budget from $400 to $2500 for FY2020 - 11:52
- Parks and Recreation Summer Programs - 26:11
- Birchwood Terrace - 40:09
- Department of Public Works - Spring Updates - 60:14
- Community Members Time to Meet with Elected Officials - 87:08
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month.
Meeting place: Burlington Department of Public Works Conference Room, 645 Pine Street.