Burlington Wards 4 and 7 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome, Ground Rules, Introductions and Announcements - 0:00
- NPA Steering Committee Elections - 7:42
- Burlington Public Works Spring Updates: Winooski Ave. Corridor Study, E-Bikes and E-Scooters, 2019 Construction Season - 14:52
- Update from Mayor's Office and Q & A - 39:48
- North Avenue Co-op - Updates/Farmers Market - 67:38
- Community Engagement with Elected Officials - 80:06
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month.
Meeting place: Robert Miller Community and Recreation Center Community Room, 130 Gosse Ct, Burlington.