Burlington Wards 4 and 7 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Ground Rules, Introductions and Announcements - 0:00
- School District Building Committee - 2:57
- North Ave Co-op: New Community Opportunity - 30:04
- Police Department Community Engagement Update - 48:58
- NPA New Funding Explanation and Community Spending Decision-Making - 74:39
- Engagement with Elected Officials - 77:05
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month.
Meeting place: Robert Miller Community and Recreation Center Community Room, 130 Gosse Ct, Burlington.