Chittenden Solid Waste District
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Approve Minutes of March 28, 2012 - 0:43
- Finance - 1:27
- Finance-FY 13 Proposed Operating and Capital Budgets - 16:08
- FY 12/Qrt 3 Financial Reports - 79:29
- Drop-off Center Bid for MSW Disposal - 93:55
- Purchase of Loader - 127:44
- Biosolids RFP-Analysis of Alternatives - 145:38
- Tire Pile Clean Up in Milton - 147:09
- Program Updates - 168:27
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Chittenden Solid Waste District's mission is to provide efficient, economical, and environmentally sound management of solid waste generated by residents and businesses within its member towns and cities of Chittenden County. Agenda items include: Approve Minutes of March 28, 2012 Finance-FY 13 Proposed Operating and Capital Budgets, Drop-off Center Bid, Purchase of Loader, Biosolids RFP-Analysis of Alternatives, Tire Pile Clean Up in Milton.