Essex Junction Trustees
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order and Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 1:33
- Public Hearing on Proposed Amendments to and re-adoption of the Village of Essex Junction's Comprehensive Plan and the Proposed Essex Community Enhanced Energy Plan - 2:17
- Warn Public Hearing Pursuant to 19 V.S.A Chapter 7 to Determine if Property Owners through whose Land the New Section of Railroad Street , a Portion of the Crescent Connector Project, Passes or Abuts are Entitled to Damages, and the Amount of Those Damages - 31:42
- Public Hearing: Railroad Crossing Easement - 34:39
- Warn Public Hearing for Village Comprehensive Plan - 36:15
- Consent Agenda - 37:25
- Reading File / Board Member Comments - 37:42
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Essex Junction Trustees is the governing, legislative body for the Municipality of the Village of Essex Junction. The five member board is elected at large within the Village. The board includes the position of Village President. The position of president and vice president are decided (appointed) through a vote of the board itself. This was a function of a charter update at the 2010 annual meeting. The three year terms of the Trustees are staggered to provide continuity. The Trustees usually meet twice per month on Tuesday evenings in the meeting room at the Village municipal office building at Five Corners. The public is invited to attend all meetings, and may address the board or ask questions during a special “public to be heard” section at the beginning of each meeting.