Essex Junction Trustees
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Interview for Planning Commission: Philip Batalion - 1:14
- Interview for Planning Commission: Patrick Scheld - 16:13
- Adopt Ordinance Revision for No Parking on Lincoln Street North of Prospect Street - 33:22
- Discuss Schedule of Budget Work Sessions - 43:10
- Consent Items - 58:38
- Reading File/Board Member Comments - 58:56
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Essex Junction Trustees is the governing, legislative body for the Municipality of the Village of Essex Junction. The five member board is elected at large within the Village. The board includes the position of Village President. The position of president and vice president are decided (appointed) through a vote of the board itself. This was a function of a charter update at the 2010 annual meeting. The three year terms of the Trustees are staggered to provide continuity. The Trustees usually meet twice per month on Tuesday evenings in the meeting room at the Village municipal office building at Five Corners. The public is invited to attend all meetings, and may address the board or ask questions during a special “public to be heard” section at the beginning of each meeting.