Essex Junction Trustees and Essex Junction Planning Commission Joint Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 1:41
- Dubois & King Presentation of Design Five Corners Update - 3:51
- Adopt Warning for Village Annual Meeting - 65:36
- Consider Conditional Adoption of Road, Sidewalk and Utility Infrastructure on Taft Street - 67:26
- Approval to apply for Biosolids Land Application Permit Transfer - 70:32
- Approval of Chittenden Solid Waste District Sludge Management Participation Agreement - 75:53
- Approval of Green Mountain Power Flexible Load Management Innovative Pilot Program Agreement - 79:01
- Approve Annual Financial Plan for Town Highways - 83:22
- Approve Certification of Compliance for Town Road and Bridge Standards and Network Inventory - 84:53
- Consent Items - 86:08
- Reading File - 86:19
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Essex Junction Trustees is the governing, legislative body for the Municipality of the Village of Essex Junction. The five member board is elected at large within the Village. The board includes the position of Village President. The position of president and vice president are decided (appointed) through a vote of the board itself. This was a function of a charter update at the 2010 annual meeting. The three year terms of the Trustees are staggered to provide continuity. The Trustees usually meet twice per month on Tuesday evenings in the meeting room at the Village municipal office building at Five Corners. The public is invited to attend all meetings, and may address the board or ask questions during a special “public to be heard” section at the beginning of each meeting.