Essex Junction Trustees and Essex Selectboard Joint Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Discussion of shared website for Town of Essex and Village of Essex Junction - 2:33
- Comments from the Public - 58:23
- Approval of Draft Timeline for Merger Vote - 65:49
- Review of Governance Subcommittee Final Report and Discussion of Next Steps - 82:57
- Support for Collaborative Planning Between Town and Village Planning Commissions - 105:45
- Determine 2019 Goals for Unified Manager - 125:06
- Approval of Minutes: December 5, 2019 - 146:13
- Reading File - 147:54
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Essex Junction Village hosts a special joint meeting of Essex Junction Village Trustees and Essex Town Selectboard at 81 Main Street.
The Essex Junction Trustees is the governing, legislative body for the Municipality of the Village of Essex Junction. The five member board is elected at large within the Village. The board includes the position of Village President. The position of president and vice president are decided (appointed) through a vote of the board itself. This was a function of a charter update at the 2010 annual meeting. The three year terms of the Trustees are staggered to provide continuity. The Trustees usually meet twice per month on Tuesday evenings in the meeting room at the Village municipal office building at Five Corners. The public is invited to attend all meetings, and may address the board or ask questions during a special “public to be heard” section at the beginning of each meeting.