Essex Planning Commission - Third Public Hearing on the 2011 Town Plan
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Election of Officers - 0:17
- Public Comment - 1:11
- 2011 Draft Town Plan Continued Public Hearing - 3:00
- Public Hearing Draft Zoning & Subdivision Regulations - 35:42
- Town Meadow, LLC-PUBLIC HEARING-SIGN AMENDMENT-proposal to relocate free-standing sign at 21 Carmichael Street in the MXD-C & Business Design Control Overly (B-DC) Zoning Districts. Tax 91, Parcel 5. - 70:55
- Annual Re-adoption of Planning Commission Design Guidelines - 107:30
- Annual Re-adoption of Operating Procedures - 108:10
- Minutes (06-24-10) - 118:30
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Planning Commission meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the second and fourth Thursdays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 6:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call 802-878-1343.
This meeting is a continuation of the public hearings on the Town Plan and will be held in the Essex High School Cafeteria, 6:30pm start.