Essex Planning Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Amendments to Agenda - 0:00
- Public Comments - 1:37
- Consent Agenda - 2:55
- Joint Town/Village Enhanced Energy Plan - CCRPC - 3:15
- Site/Master Plan Amendment - HDI Real Estate, Inc.: Proposal to convert 2,945 SF of existing commercial space into three residential units. The property is located at 8 Carmichael St - 45:19
- Site Plan Amendment - HDI Real Estate, Inc: Proposal to replace, enlarge and relocate dumpster enclosures on the north side of 2, 4 & 8 Carmichael St - 86:53
- Site Plan - Heco Rentals, LLC: Proposed 6,000 SF warehouse building, including 50â€™ buffer waiver, located at 16 Corporate Drive - 126:00
- Site/Master Plan Amendment - HDI Real Estate, Inc.: Proposal to convert 2,945 SF of existing commercial space into three residential units. The property is located at 2, 4 & 8 Carmichael St - 144:43
- Minutes of April 25, 2019 - 145:59
- Other Business - 146:42
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Town of Essex Planning Commission meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the second and fourth Thursdays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 6:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1343.
The five members of the Essex Junction Planning Commission are appointed by the Village Trustees. The commission meets on the first and third Thursday of each month to review development applications, update the Land Development Code, and assist in the update of the Comprehensive Plan.