Essex Planning Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Public Comment Period - 0:40
- Consent Agenda - Girl Scouts of Green and White Mountains - Twon Meadow - 10:20
- Paul bouffard - Proposed 6-lot subdivision for property located at 129 Brigham Hill Road - 11:50
- Motion to Reconsider Propsed Draft Town Plan Vote - 73:20
- Minutes of 7/8/10 - 102:10
- Communications and Other Business - 104:30
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Planning Commission meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the second and fourth Thursdays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 6:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call. 802-878-1343.
This meeting is a continuation of the Town Plan including a motion to reconsider the proposed draft Town Plan Vote. The meeting is held in the Essex High School Cafeteria, 6:30pm start.