Essex Planning Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Housekeeping - 0:00
- Public Comments - 6:45
- Site Plan Amendment - Pomerleau Real Estate: Proposal to construct a 2,886 SF drive-thru restaurant located at 86 Center Road - 14:43
- Sketch Plan - Kathy Pecue is proposing a Planned Unit Development-Residential (PUD-R) to subdivide a 10.5-acre parcel into 6 residential lots with 7 dwellings. The property is located at 84 Susie Wilson Road - 68:49
- Conceptual Discussion - Rick Bove is proposing 2 residential buildings totaling 30 apartment units; and 1 mixed-use building including 22 apartment units and 6000 SF of commercial space located at Commonwealth & 10 Carmichael Street - 122:17
- Minutes of March 12, 2020 - 167:39
- Other Business - 168:36
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
Town of Essex Planning Commission meetings are all held on the second and fourth Thursdays of the month.
The five members of the Essex Junction Planning Commission are appointed by the Village Trustees. The commission meets on the first and third Thursday of each month to review development applications, update the Land Development Code, and assist in the update of the Comprehensive Plan.