Essex Planning Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Housekeeping - 0:00
- Election of Officers - 5:16
- Continued Public Hearing: Minor Site Plan: Joseph Bissonette & Chad Riley: Proposal to operate a food truck located at 217 Sand Hill Road - 7:38
- Joint Discussion with Village Planning Commission: Planned Unit Developments (PUD) - 23:35
- Minutes of June 25, 2020 - 70:09
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The five members of the Town of Essex Planning Commission are appointed by the Village Trustees. The commission meets on the first and third Thursday of each month to review development applications, update the Land Development Code, and assist in the update of the Comprehensive Plan.