Essex Planning Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- DELIBERATIVE SESSION-Closed Planning Commission Session on Saxon Hill Corporationâ€™s Site Plan Amendment proposal for a sand extraction operation located at 31 Allen Martin Drive. Tax Map 72, Parcel 8. - 0:00
- Public Comments - 0:21
- Minutes (12-09-10) - 1:34
- Communications and Other Business - 2:19
- CONSENT AGENDA: EuroWest Retail Partners, LTD-request to replace existing parking lot lighting with LED lights located at its facility at 21 Essex Way. Tax Map 92, Lot 2. - 3:37
- Edith and Todd Klimoski-SKETCH & MASTER PLAN- PUBLIC HEARING-proposed 12-lot residential Planned Unit Development (PUD-R) located at 157 Browns River Road and 12 Weed Road in the Agricultural (AR) & Conservation (C1) Zoning Districts. Tax Map 11, Parcels 37-2 & 48. - 9:39
- (continued) CONSENT AGENDA: EuroWest Retail Partners, LTD-request to replace existing parking lot lighting with LED lights located at its facility at 21 Essex Way. Tax Map 92, Lot 2. - 59:22
- Hector Leclair-SITE PLAN-PUBLIC HEARING-proposed 6,000 sq. ft. warehouse, including site improvements located at 6 Oliver Wight Drive in the Resource Preservation District â€“ Industrial (RPD-I) Zoning District. Tax Map 72, Parcel 4-102. - 83:52
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Planning Commission meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the second and fourth Thursdays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 6:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call. 802-878-1343.