Essex Planning Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Public Comments - 0:21
- Minutes (10-27-11) - 0:38
- Communications & Other Business - 2:12
- CONTINUED FROM 9/22/11-PUBLIC HEARING-SKETCH/FINAL PLAN, BOUNDARY ADJUSTMENT & MASTER PLAN AMENDMENT-Armand LeClerc-proposal to subdivide a 76-acre lot from a 171-acre lot to accommodate an 8-unit development (PUD-R) and boundary adjustment located at 35 Discovery Road in the Agricultural (AR) Zone. Tax Map 73, Parcel 1. - 3:08
- James Ewing-PUBLIC HEARING-SITE PLAN AMENDMENT- Reconfigure the parking plan and connector requirement located at 8 Ewing Place in the Retail-Business (B1) Zone. Tax Map 47, Parcel 1. - 69:36
- Nathan Crete-PUBLIC HEARING-SITE PLAN AMENDMENT- Reconfigure the parking plan located at 42 & 44 River Road in the Industrial (I1) Zone. Tax Map 24, Parcel 21. - 101:16
- Executive Session - 139:24
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Planning Commission meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the second and fourth Thursdays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 6:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call. 802-878-1343.