Essex Planning Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order, Adjourn to Executive Session re: litigation - 0:00
- Public Comments - 1:17
- CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING FROM 11/08/2012-R.L. Vallee, Inc. & Ehlerville, LLC-SITE PLAN-Proposal to construct a 578 sq. ft. addition to the existing convenience store to accommodate a deli; reconstruct, shift & add pumps to the fueling area, including canopy lighting located at 74 Upper Main Street in the Mixed Used-Planned Unit Development (MXD-PUD (B1)) & Business Design Control (B-DC) Zoning Districts. Tax Map 6, Parcel 22. - 1:58
- Saxon Hill Corporation & Lone Oak â€“ Essex, LLC-SKETCH PLAN/SITE PLAN-PUBLIC HEARING-Proposal to subdivide a 21.02 acre lot and construct a 123,561 sq. ft. food service distribution facility located at 31 Allen Martin Drive in the Resource Preservation District-Industrial (RPD-I) Zoning District. Tax Map 72, Parcel 8. - 22:43
- Other Business: Remanded Draft Zoning & Subdivision Regulations - 147:04
- Minutes (12-13-12) - 161:59
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Planning Commission meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the second and fourth Thursdays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 6:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call. 802-878-1343.