Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order / Public Comment / Agenda - 0:00
- Interview: Trails Committee - 4:00
- Town Plan Work Session - 8:05
- Winter Operations Plan - 82:05
- GPS Tracking System for Selected Vehicles - 86:05
- Heart & Soul Skype Interview - 97:35
- Request to Spend Equitable Sharing Funds - 118:45
- 81 Main Street Update - 126:50
- Presentation of CCRPC Annual Report and Municipal Dues - 135:40
- Minutes: October 5, 2015 - 149:35
- Consent Agenda - 155:35
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.
Until further notice, meetings are held in the Police Station Community Room while renovatoins at 81 Main continue.
For more info and Agendas click here.