Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 0:35
- Agenda Additions/Changes - 0:54
- Interview - Penne Lynch (Business Liaison Group) - 2:56
- Public Hearing - Town Plan - 4:10
- Saxon Hill - 10:26
- Amendments to Channel 17 Trust Agreement - 11:34
- Minutes: November 2, 2015 - 16:32
- Consent Agenda - 19:43
- Go Into Executive Session - 21:24
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Essex Selectboard are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call 802-878-1341. Until further notice, meetings are held in the Police Station Community Room while renovatoins at 81 Main continue.