Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Public to be Heard - 0:00
- Agenda Additions/Changes - 3:39
- Interview - Economic Development Commission - 5:18
- First Class Liquor License - Brown Lab Pub Co - 11:23
- Second Class Liquor License - The Valley Vape Company LLC - 18:05
- The State of Civic Infrastructure in Essex/Recommendations for an Engagement Advisory Board - 28:43
- Winter Operations Plan - 44:05
- Request to Dispose of Vehicles - 51:08
- Adopt and Sign a Warning for Special Town Meeting - 54:38
- Police Department Parking Lot Mediation Update - 70:15
- Minutes, October 3, October 10, (Join t Meeting) , October 17, and October 28, 2016 (Special Meeting) - 71:28
- Consent Agenda - 85:34
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.