Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Public to be Heard - 0:00
- Wastewater Allocation Request - 18:43
- Status of Current Capital Projects - 27:13
- Fort Ethan Allen Water Tower - 41:28
- Request for Essex Community Historical Society Board- Water Tower - 54:48
- Winooski Valley Park District Update - 71:18
- Town Center Master Plan Update Contract - 98:56
- Adopt New Street Name - 102:35
- Reappointment of Town Health Officer - 105:46
- Preliminary FYE 2018 Budget - 106:59
- Personnel: Evaluations & Contracts - 124:49
- Minutes of December 5, 2016 - 126:14
- Consent Agenda - 127:55
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.