- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 5:00
- Dog Bite Complaint - 9:37
- First Class Liquor License Renewals - 46:56
- Ownership of School Land Assets - 51:48
- Kids to Parks Day Proclamation - 113:06
- Recreation Program Budget - 116:39
- Paving Bids - 126:24
- Letter of Support for Forest Recreation Planning Grant - 138:07
- Advertisement for Regional Dispatch Study Volunteer - 140:31
- Tax Stabilization Policy Amendments - 157:09
- Approve Minutes of May 1, 2017 - 168:01
- Consent Items - 173:36
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.