Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 2:43
- Interviews for Commissions and Committees - 20:47
- FYE 18 Tax Rates - 45:09
- Approval of CCRPC All Hazard Mitigation Plan - 78:56
- Notice of Real Estate Conveyance: 26 Winterlane Circle - 84:40
- Tax Stabilization Agreement - 94:10
- Indian Brook Road Land Donation - 98:18
- Discussion Regarding Regular Joint Meeting with Village Trustees - 111:13
- Approve RFQ for Recruitment of Municipal Manager - 135:27
- Approve Minutes of June 19, 2017 - 158:20
- Consent Items - 159:47
- Appointments to Commissions and Committees - 160:57
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.