Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Public Hearing-FYE 2019 Capital Budget and Five Year Plan - 3:51
- Approval of Capital Budget - 19:09
- Selection of Facilitator for Community Discussion about Firearms Ordinance - 21:27
- Discussion about Town Meeting Preparation - 27:20
- Discussion of Governance and Representation in Preparation of Feb. 13 Meeting with Trustees - 35:17
- Consent Items - 73:28
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Town of Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.